- Citrine name originates from the French word, “citrin”, meaning lemon. It has been found in fainted yellows to a dark amber. The dark amber citrine, is referred to as Madeira, because of its resemblance to the wine. Citrine is a very affordable gemstone, and all its color ranges are not expensive.
- Sometimes you will hear citrine referred to as topaz quartz, which is incorrect. This name was used in the past in reference to the color, which is sometimes similar to the color of topaz. Since topaz is a separate mineral, this type of name can be confusing and should not be used. Citrine is a form of quartz and the sister of Amethyst.
- Gloom and negativity do not exist around the citrine. Citrine supports generosity & helps you for better wealth.
Citrine has been called the “stone of the mind”. Ancient cultures believed that placing a citrine on the forehead of an elder would increase his psychic power.
- Helps to increase self esteem. Protect from the negative energy from someone else’s abuse.Open the mind to new thoughts
Mentally, it awakens the higher mind, expanding conscious awareness and improving clarity of thought, promoting inner calm so that wisdom may emerge.
- Citrine is carved into all different types of gems, especially oval and rectangular cuts. It is a very well-known pendant stone as flawless stones.It is used as a center of attention for rings, and also for earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.