GEMSTONE OF MONTH : November
ZODIAC SIGN : Sagittarius
- Topaz has been famous for at least 2000 years and is one of the gemstones which form the foundations of the twelve gates to the Holy City of the New Jerusalem.
- The breastplate stones are believed divine to twelve mighty angels who protect the gates to Paradise.Topaz is one of the twelve breastplate stones of the High Priest referred to in the Book of Exodus.
- Silver Topaz is colorless and untreated. Silver Topaz is also known as “white topaz”.
- Topaz helps to open your mind and clear your way to find your own path.
- It is said to eliminate sadness, anger and nocturnal fears, to warn its owner of harm and protect him or her from sudden death. It is believed that this stone make men handsome and intelligent and clean women fertile and happy.
- Topaz occurs in a wide range of colors including red, orange, peach, pink, gold, yellow, brown and clear and is found in Brazil, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Russia.
- Topaz is a follower of truth and forgiveness.
- Topaz is a tuff and long-lasting gemstone, and will not dissolve in most chemical solvents.
- Topaz Gemstone is usually in yellow color shaded gemstone but extent in color from ghastly yellow to brown.
- Topaz gemstone actify universal awareness
- Removes static energy and helps to be active
Topaz is a crystal which symbolize Truth and forgiving.
It is a symbol of purity, happiness, true friendship and hope.
It helps us to fine the vision and clear our true purpose and destiny.
The topaz healing abilities are connected to spiritual and physical rejuvenation. It releases tension and promotes feelings of joy and happiness.
Topaz is a powerful stone for empower the whole physical body.
Topaz equivalence , soothes and cleanses emotions and thoughts,bring happiness & joy, relief from stress.
Topaz is a soothing, understanding stone that will explicit energy to the place it is most needed. It heals illness & energizes.
- Topaz in various shades of colors are used in jewelry, in rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and bracelets.
- The blue, orange, and pink colors are most often cut as gemstones, and colorless Topaz is becoming expandably popular as an inexpensive Diamond proxy.
- Topaz is exceptionally cut into cabochons.
- Topaz can be found in Brazil, USA, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, former USSR, Australia, Tasmania, Pakistan, Mexico, Japan and Africa.