About Watermelon Tourmaline
- In ancient days, when consume in friction the stone become electrostatically charged so it was accepted that this stone glimmering due to its genuine energy
- There are seven varieties of tourmaline that occur in various colors; pink, red or rubellite, green tourmaline, blue or indicolite,black or schorl, watermelon and tourmalated quartz.
- The name tourmaline exist from the Singhalese words ‘tura mali’. Meaning is something like ‘stone with mixed colours”.
- The watermelon tourmaline is a rare variety that displays three different colors in the same crystal – green, pink and white. As in the gem stone ametrine, the colors of the watermelon tourmaline occur 100% naturally. This is a rare occurrence in nature.
- Attract love
- Balance the male and female energies within yourself.
- Remove imbalances caused by conflicts and confusions.
- The green part feeds your life force, while the pink soothes and harmonizes.
- All of the tourmalines are used for their strong healing energies. The watermelon variety is used by crystal healers to encourage a calm, centered state of mind.
- In general tourmalines are said to enhance flexibility, objectivity, compassion, happiness, serenity, balance, positive transformation, healing, strength, tolerance and understanding. It is told to be an excellent channeling stone for communication with the higher forces.
- Tourmaline of all colors are faceted into gems for jewelry, but the red, green, blue, and multicolored stones, especially watermelon, are the most popular.
- The location for watermelon tourmaline’s South Africa, Brazil, Mozambique, Madagascar and Sri Lanka.