- Sapphire is one of the attractive precious stones.Sapphire consist of aluminium & oxygen element, because of minor mixture of cobalt it becomes blue Sapphire is a stone of protection and prophetic wisdom, a wondrous crystal that can watch over human destiny.
- Sapphire is the second hardest crystal that Mother Earth has given us.
- Sapphire comes from the Greek word for blue, sappheiros. The ancient Persians believed the earth rests on a giant sapphire. Its reflection, they said, made the sky blue.
- The qualities associated with the sapphire gemstone is its beauty, royal impressive color, its clearness & translucence & also its certainty & persistence Not compulsion sapphire has to be blue to be beautiful & attractive. Sapphire comes in amazing pink, yellows, oranges violet & peach colors. It also exist in red color which resemble ruby
- Sapphire is greatly stronger than granite & marble
- It is proved blooming & effective to the wearer, it will diminish diseases, faults, sorrows, poverty and increases his food grains, prosperity, strength, glory & life-span.
Sapphire gemstones indicate truth, faithfulness and honesty. They increase the ability to communicate, release depressive moods and bring calmness, mental clarity, clear vision and peace.
- It helps to relieve mental tension, depression, unwanted thoughts and spiritual confusion. Strengthening the walls of your blood vessels and stop nose bleeds.
Sapphire is used in all types of jewelry, including bracelets, necklaces, rings, and earrings.
- It is used both as centerpiece gemstone in pendants and rings, as well as a secondary stone to complement other gemstones such as Diamonds.
- Star Sapphires are polished as cabochons, and, if clear, are extremely valuable.